| Mytob.T.2@mm#upack is a Worm. Worms spread from computer to computer, making copies of themselves over the network. They could spread over email, IM, peer-to-peer networks, or directly over the wire by leveraging vulnerabilities. Mytob.T.2@mm#upack is compressed using the UPACK executable packer and its file size is 40,082 bytes. It uses the network connection:|
- Sends a ping request (ICMP.DLL) to 192.168.0.1.
Mytob.T.2@mm#upack drops the following files on the hard drive:
It also is executed every time Windows starts, monitors the list of running processes.
- C:\WINDOWS\rundl132.exe (27794 bytes)
- C:\sample.exe.exe (12288 bytes)
- C:\WINDOWS\Logo1_.exe (27794 bytes)
- N:\Logo1_.exe (27794 bytes)