| Doomjuice.A is a Worm. Worms spread from computer to computer, making copies of themselves over the network. They could spread over email, IM, peer-to-peer networks, or directly over the wire by leveraging vulnerabilities. Doomjuice.A is compressed using the UPX executable packer and its file size is 36,864 bytes. It uses the network connection:|
- Looks for an Internet connection.
- Connects to "18.104.22.168" on port 3127 (TCP).
Doomjuice.A drops the following files on the hard drive:
It also changes Windows registry:
- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\intrenat.exe (36864 bytes)
- C:\sync-src-1.00.tbz (28569 bytes)
- N:\sync-src-1.00.tbz (28569 bytes)
- C:\WINDOWS\sync-src-1.00.tbz (28569 bytes)
- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sync-src-1.00.tbz (28569 bytes)
- C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\sync-src-1.00.tbz (28569 bytes)
- C:\DOCUME~1\SANDBOX\sync-src-1.00.tbz (28569 bytes)
It creates the following mutex to ensure only one instance is running: sync-Z-mtx_133. It also uses common backdoor to infect remote system(s), is executed every time Windows starts.
- Creates value "Gremlin"="C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\intrenat.exe" in key "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run".